Request (small) porting help for linuxinfo

I maintain the small utility linuxinfo which displays a brief summary
of the cpu/system. I am unsure about the sparc port and would like to
improve / update it for Etch. (Also if you have other machines and it
does not work properly there, please let me know as well!) Since I have
no access to any sparc machine, I would be glad to know of failures (in
PM or via reportbug(1)) of it. The requested test (in unstable or testing,
if possible) is quite simple:

a) apt-get install linuxinfo

b) linuxinfo
If the output is incorrect, I need

c) cat /proc/cpuinfo
   ls -l /proc/kcore
   cat /proc/meminfo

(or use reportbug, which includes these infos automatically)

along with the output of linuxinfo (any maybe the number of cpus you

Thanks for all the input!