Re: Xorg 7 on sparc64

I just got Xorg 7.0 by an dist upgrade. My Raptor GFX was not working with
xorg 7.0 after the upgrade (blank screen after start of X and no recover
of frambuffer console after termination). However there were no big
problems with Xorg 6.9. It seems that the glint driver is broken in
current testing.
As from the logfile the broken driver does not recognize the right size of
video ram: 4048 instead of 8192

My solution so far: xorg 7.0 will work together with the 6.9 version of the
glint driver. I only copied the old version above the new one.

Another problem I found with xorg 7.0:
The symlink /etc/X11/app-defaults -> /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/app-defaults is
gone. This causes problems with old programs which look there for files.

Does anyone have the same problems with the glint driver, or maybe a
working setup with xorg 7.0?

--
    Christian