RE: problem reinstalling solaris10

Realizing that this is probably not the most elegant approach, any time I am cleaning off a drive that will be changing OSes, I always to a:

cp /dev/zero /dev/(whatever)

to force the entire drive clear, partition tables and all.  Takes a while, and far from elegant, but I've also never had cross-OS issues that way either.

Wenton L. Davis