Re: Please test sparc32 kernel
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Please test sparc32 kernel
- From: Stuart Brady <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 23:14:17 +0100
- Message-id: <20060608221417.GA21531@miranda.arrow>
- In-reply-to: <20060608200518.GA2319@cassis>
- References: <Pine.LNX.4.63.0605252230090.3640@bobcat> <20060608132201.GA21167@miranda.arrow> <20060608200518.GA2319@cassis>
On Thu, Jun 08, 2006 at 10:05:21PM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> Today, 6 hours, 27 minutes, 39 seconds ago, Stuart Brady wrote:
> > /bin/cat: /sys/block/sda/dev: No such file or directory
> > Device /sys/block/sda/dev seems to be down.
> > Debugging opportunity, type ^D to continue.
> > This is with yaird 0.0.12-14. I'll try it again with initramfs when the
> > newer klibc arrives. Or maybe I messed something up?
> Did you add a line like `MODULE esp' to `/etc/yaird/Default.cfg', before
> `END GOALS'? I guess that's the issue. :-)
I just noticed that this was explained in a recent thread, too...
Sorry for the noise.
It seems to working just fine!
The only problem I have now is that the some X.org drivers, such as the
suncg6 driver (xserver-xorg-video-suncg6) don't seem to have been