Re: E: Method rred has died unexpectedly!
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: E: Method rred has died unexpectedly!
- From: Olivier Mueller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 15:40:27 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.4.63.0606062331370.4129@bobcat>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.4.63.0606062331370.4129@bobcat>
On Tue, 2006-06-06 at 23:33 -0700, Jurij Smakov wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Jun 2006, Olivier Mueller wrote:
> > E: Method rred has died unexpectedly!
> That looks very similar to bug 366717. It should be fixed in apt 0.6.44.1.
thanks, it did the trick!
and then it worked again.
172 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 5 not upgraded.
Need to get 138MB of archives.
After unpacking 11.4MB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]?
That was time :)