Re: 2.6.16-rc2 sparc32 (and sparc64) kernel images available

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006, Aurelien Jarno wrote:

[volta:~]$ uptime
 16:06:30 up 2 days,  8:39,  2 users,  load average: 1.10, 1.04, 1.12

The machine is working like a charm for a little more than two days, building packages during all the day. I haven't see any problem, the machine seems to be very stable with this kernel

Bye,
Aurelien

Great! In the meantime I've built the new kernels based on 2.6.16-rc3, which are available at the usual place. The sparc32 package should now contain stripped kernel. I would appreciate if you could test it, because
it's going to be uploaded to experimental within the next few days.

Best regards,

Jurij Smakov                                        jurij@wooyd.org