Problems with type5c keyboard under X Windows

Hi all,

I'm having some difficulties in getting my type5c keyboard on a sparcstation5 to function correctly under Xwindows.

The keyboard works fine under the console but whenever I go into X the keymap gets trashed with t becoming capslock etc. I've read previous threads and have things setup accordingly but the above problem consistently occurs.

My XF86Config keyboard section is as follows:

Section "InputDevice"
       Identifier  "Keyboard0"
       Driver      "keyboard"
       Option      "CoreKeyboard"
       Option      "XkbRule"   "sun"
       Option      "XkbModel"  "type5"
       Option      "XkbLayout" "gb"
       Option      "crtl:swapcaps grp:switch"
EndSection

I'm using the sunt5-uk keymap for the console

Any help would be appreciated.

Adam