Re: Re: Type5 keyboard with kernel version 2.6.x

> X.org would not work due to mouse problems.
> I edit xorg.conf and changed mouse from "/dev/sunmouse" to
> "/dev/psaux" and it is working...

"/dev/psaux" only is a compatibility fallback. The right device for the
2.6.x kernel is "/dev/input/mice" or "/dev/input/mouse*"

The problem with the PC105 keyboard is, that it has only those keys also
present on a regular pc-style keyboard. For the type5/6 sun keyboard, we
need a modified layout. I just had a closer look to "/etc/X11/xkb" and
didn't find anything. Or am I missing something?

Christian