Re: kxstitch repackaged with patch applied, need sparc to test source build

Hi!

eric pareja a écrit :
I repackaged kxstitch_0.6 once more with the patch by Regis Boudin to fix an FTBS sparc bug (#304133) but have no way of testing it. I need help checking that there are no show stoppers before I can send the updated package to my sponsor for upload.

The package is available at http://tl.linux.org.ph/~xenos/debian

The updated package is kxstitch_0.6-2

I have tested on my sparc, and it build well. If you are interested in the build log, let me now.

Bye,
Aurelien

 : :' :  Debian GNU/Linux developer | Electrical Engineer