Re: __alloc_pages: errors resolved? [wa Re: __alloc_pages: 2-order allocation failed]

Uhgh.

I realize your time is limited (I know mine is, and I'm sure I'm not
the only one - heh).  I guess I was a little annoyed at you not
responding to my previous posts...

In any case, I'm happy that at least *someone* is aware of the problem,
along with having a setup that currently works.  I'll hold out hope
that it'll be fixed eventually (if it isn't already?).  I'm not
surprised that this wouldn't be the top thing on your to-do list.

Thank you, David.  Even if you haven't managed to resolve the issue,
you did manage to narrow it down.

Good luck.

--
Mike Edwards <sauron-debian-sparc@psychology.rutgers.edu>