Re: __alloc_pages: errors resolved? [wa Re: __alloc_pages: 2-order allocation failed]

On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 11:13:21 -0400
Mike Edwards <sauron-debian-sparc@psychology.rutgers.edu> wrote:

> I've abandoned the Debian 2.4 kernels in favor of vanilla 2.4.30, and
> this problem has yet to crop up.
>
>  11:03:06 up 9 days, 18:42, 13 users,  load average: 0.47, 0.17, 0.14
>
> Working on 10 days uptime, and no complaints.  The SMTP server has yet
> to stop responding, too.

This doesn't surprise me at all.

> Instead of ignoring the issue, can you please look into it?

I'm glad that you think you can allocate my time and my priorities
however you wish, but sadly this is not the case.

I currently have more pressing matters, as networking maintainer, and
simply have zero time to look into any sparc issues lately.

Sorry.