Re: Problems with Xinerama using a Matrox Millenium / Creator 3D with an Ultra 30.

On Tue, 2005-03-22 at 00:56, Detlef wrote:
> > At a guess I'd say the cursor issues are solveable but that the colour
> > map ones aren't, without a lot of hacking - or perhaps being red/green
> > colourblind.
> :-). Maybe i can get it to work in inverse.
If you take out the code that checks to see if they are the same then it
might work...

> > Have you attempted the same set up with X.org?
> Nope, not yet. Don't dare to at the moment. Could spoil a day or two. I had
> a bit of a read around and I did not get the feeling that Xorg will be an
> advantage, will it?
It the short term probably not, I was curious as I understand that
Debian will be moving to X.org for etch and X.org is starting to develop
some interesting features and (I'm told) tidy their code base.

Cheers,
 - Martin

--
Martin