Re: Problems with Xinerama using a Matrox Millenium / Creator 3D with an Ultra 30.

> At a guess I'd say the cursor issues are solveable but that the colour
> map ones aren't, without a lot of hacking - or perhaps being red/green
> colourblind.
:-). Maybe i can get it to work in inverse.

> Unless you are planning lots of 3D or video work I wouldn't have thought
> it was a major issue.
Not planning to do any 3D work with it. Is a bit slow though, but I'd wish
Graphics was faster. (I started overclocking it a bit, currently it seems
running happily wit 300Mhz (250Mhz Processor)), have not tried anything
faster than that yet. I'd wish PCs were as easy as that for overclocking.

>> I wonder if the Matrox driver could come with the next debian Kernel as a
>> module.
> Ideally it would be useful to have all of the FB drivers built as (at
> least) modules as I suspect this approach may work with other PCI
> graphics cards.
Could work. Probably worth a test.

> Have you attempted the same set up with X.org?
Nope, not yet. Don't dare to at the moment. Could spoil a day or two. I had
a bit of a read around and I did not get the feeling that Xorg will be an
advantage, will it?