Debian Sparc Buildd

I was reading the new Debian release strategy thread on debian-devel
today and I caught notice of a few messages discussing the needs of the
Debian sparc port to be a full port.  What the message said was that
auric was down and the only sparc buildd currently operating was vore.
The message also said that even with auric back the sparc port would
need a third buildd to be considered a full port.

Well, I work for the WVU LCSEE department and we have a few sparcs
laying around currently not doing anything.  In particular we have a Sun
E450 with drive arrays(160GB scsi if I am not mistaken) that we may be
able to let the Debian Sparc port have/use.

I had an initial conversation with my boss on the subject and we have a
few questions.  Is this a valid need for this machine?  What are the
steps we would have to take to allow it to be used by the Debian Sparc
port?  What would our responsibilities be in administering the box?
What would be the expected network load on the box?

We use Debian extensively here and we would love to contribute back in
this way.  Thanks.
--
Scott Henson <scotth@csee.wvu.edu>