Problems with mouse on sarge with Ultra 30 and type:5c keyboard and mouse.

Hello list,

I have problems to make the mouse work on sarge. I cannot find the mouse
device "/dev/sunmouse" on my system. Also I cannot make it work
through /dev/psaux. Which is the correct device? I am using kernel 2.6.8 and
at dmesg I can see the following input devices found:

	mice: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
	input: Sun Type 5 keyboard on su/serio1
	input: Sun Mouse on su/serio0

How should I make it work?

Luis