Re: Keyboard hangs on ss5 after starting X (XFree86)

Hi Daniel,

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005, [ISO-8859-1] Daniel L�wrote:
[skipped]
started. There I realized that it was not frozen at all, but wrong layout. I wish I could give you the X config file, but I've not yet turned on ssh on it, so I cannot reach it right now. Any idea's on how to make it work proper? It's a Swedish Type 5, and I want a Swedish layout, that's all. Nothings mechanically wrong; it worked perfectly in RedHat 6.2 ("Zoot"). Any Swedes out there, or simply anyone who can help me?

As most of the people are running testing/unstable these days, it is unlikely that you'll get any specific instructions. You can try to identify the problem by looking at /var/log/XFree86.log (or whatever it is called in woody) and try to use a more common layout (like "us") to see if it works.

Best regards,

Jurij Smakov                                        jurij@wooyd.org