installing SS20 with sarge no chance?

Hi there,

i'd like to ask for another idea. I tried installing the testing
release to my sparcstation 20, but: (all attempts via cdrom boot)

1) netinst does not recognize the keyboard -> moved to the serial
console. netinst did not recognize the cdrom drive.

2) netinst2 like netinst but found cdrom. hangup at the partitioner.

3) first install of minimal woody then apt-get update, apt-get
upgrade. changing the sources to testing, apt-get update, apt-get
dist-upgrade but circular reference of libc6 and kernel 2.4. no
chance.

4) download of iso-binaries -> installer cannot find cdrom.

i have no clue, what to try next. any idea?

greetings
uwe