Re: New 2.4.27-2 kernel and d-i images available for sparc - testers wanted

Hi Jurij,

Bugger :-/. What image did you use?

I used the 20050217 build;
from the listing:
sarge-sparc-businesscard.iso 18-Feb-2005 00:45  30.6M

I figured if that one booted, I'd give the netinst cd a shot.
I'm guessing the business card CD is just a boot floppy chucked on a CD?

Anyhow, I just downloaded a woody CD (650mb, and I only used it to boot :( ).
It booted fine, detected hardware, and allowed me to install the base system etc off the 'net.

I will still be happy to test future business card images to see if they boot for you if required.

Cheers,
Peter