Re: /proc/cpuinfo on my blade1000

Quoting amadesani@libero.it (Antonio M.):

> Few weeks ago I installed Debian on my "new" blade 1000.
> I think that all is ok; my only doubt is about the information in cpuinfo:
>
> Cpu0Bogo        : 499.71
>
> The processor is 750 MHz; why bogomips is so low?

It's faster than mine, but I got one CPU more than you :)

root@aurora:~# cat /proc/cpuinfo  | grep Bogo
Cpu0Bogo        : 498.68
Cpu1Bogo        : 498.68

I never bother about the BogoMips... As you said, it's non-interesting
information...
--
South Africa class struggle president ammonium fissionable Khaddafi
ammunition jihad Albanian nuclear Serbian FSF killed Cuba attack