Re: sparc developer machines

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 00:51:45 -0800 (PST), Jurij Smakov
<jurij@wooyd.org> wrote:

> Thanks for your offer. As the future of the sparc32 port is uncertain at
> best, the machines must most certainly be sparc64.

Ouch - I use Sparc32 myself.

If Sparc32 was ok, I could possibly provide access to such a box.
The company I work for is, among other things, a local ISP, so we have
plenty of bandwidth.  Most of our hardware is AMD/Intel, but we do have
some Sparc systems that I could possibly make available.

Regards,
Ozz.