Re: Saving Sparc fopr Etch

Patrick wrote:
> Ok, I keep reading all of the posts about the sparc port being killed
> off and all I can say is Noooooooo!  I havent had the time to work on
> the sparc port in years, but I think its time I start again...
>
> Sadly, about a year ago, I gave away my sparc2, sparc5, and Ultra5.
>
> If anyone has a spare system gathering dust, let me know what you want
> for it, I'd rather find something here than on Ebay...
>
> I'm in detroit and I can go pretty much anywhere in the midwest to
> pick it up if necessary.

That's the spirit! :) Unfortunatly I don't have a spare sparc system -
but if I have some spare time in the near future, I want to do some
stuff for the Debian sparc port as well.

Best wishes,
Christian
--
Christian Fromme

Mail: kaner at strace.org
 GPG: 9DE5E8B9

"If you seek the kernel, then you must break the shell." (Meister Eckhart)