Re: SparcStation 5 reinstall

Mats Hellman wrote:

My problem is that I no longer have a monitor for it. So I was wondering if anyone knows a way to get into the install system over SSH or if it’s possible to have it redo everything from within the existing installation.

Your best bet is probably to unplug the keyboard/mouse, and use a
dumb terminal hooked to serial port A ; you can also use a common
null modem cable between serial port A and another machine serial
port running a terminal software such as minicom.

good luck,

--
Romain Dolbeau
<romain@dolbeau.org>