Re: Netra X1 strange lock up Debian 3.1, kernel

> > I'm getting a wierd partial-lockup under Debian 3.1 (sarge) on a
> > Netra X1
> > with a kernel compiled fresh from the sources.
> This happened with kernels from 2.6.9 to 2.6.11. It appears to have
> been fixed in 2.6.12, no lockup in the last 20 days (before it was 6
> days between each freeze).

I'm sorry, that was a typo on my part. Its a kernel, not
I used and when that failed I tried The latter also failed.

Did you have good results with 2.6.8? Are there any serious bugs I need to
watch out for if I drop back to that version?

William D. Herrin                  herrin@dirtside.com  bill@herrin.us
3005 Crane Dr.                        Web: <http://bill.herrin.us/>
Falls Church, VA 22042-3004