Re: Netra X1 strange lock up Debian 3.1, kernel 2.6.12.3

On Mon, Sep 05, 2005 at 04:25:34PM -0400, William Herrin wrote:
> I'm getting a wierd partial-lockup under Debian 3.1 (sarge) on a Netra X1
> with a 2.6.11.3 kernel compiled fresh from the sources.

<snip>

> Has anyone seen anything like this before? Any suggestions for what to try to
> track down the problem?

I have exactly the same problems on my blade 100 (same cpu, but at 500 MHz, 640
MB ram), running custom kernel 2.6.9 (from kernel.org sources I believe).
Unfortunately, I have no clue what is causing the problem, nor do I know any
workaround.

As this is my workstation, and usually I'm the only user, I just power cycle the
box, but it can be very inconvenient.

Admar