Re: Debian CD won't boot on SunBlade2000

I am trying to install debian (3.01a) on a SynBlade2000 server. when I type at the OK prompt "boot cdrom" I get this anoying error:
Fast Data Access MMU Miss.
I googled this error, found out that it has to do with the boot loader, or somthing, but didn't find a solution. Dose any one how to fix this?

Welcome to my nightmare !!!

I have the same problem on a SunBlade 1000, and had to resort to a netboot to get it working.

It's as known bug in the installer, but I don't believe there has been a solution posted yet.

Jon

Thanks.