Re: Running on its side/front? (U1)

On Tue, 2005-08-30 at 21:36 +0100, Neil Pilgrim wrote:
> Perhaps a stupid question, but has anyone had any problems with running
> an ultra-1 with the case on its side (or front)?

I used to run my Ultra-1 on its side for a while due to desktop-space
reasons, but never for more than a couple of days at a time, so I don't
know how it would affect the hardware in the long run. One thing to be
careful for though, don't insert a CD in the cdrom-drive, because it
will fall through and get stuck..

Peter