Re: OT: Set OpenBoot input device

On 8/30/05, Chris Newport <crn@netunix.com> wrote:

> Let the system boot then use the eeprom command
>
> FWIW, there was no need to alter the OBP, booting with no keyboard
> automatically transfers control to ttya.

Unfortunately I havn't installed Debian yet.  The box came with NetBSD
installed, and that installation stalls when it tries to mount the
root fs.

Will the Ultra 5 boot from cdrom if I disconnect the hard disk?  Or is
there a jumper on the motherboard to reset all OpenBoot/BIOS settings
to defaults like on many PC boards?

Thank you very much,
Jim