Re: SUN Enterprise 3000

On Wednesday 24 August 2005 03:29, Frank F. Waarsenburg wrote:
> Mailed this already to Frans. For others that are interested, here's
> a copy:
>
> Ok, the E3000 is running like a charm right now. Here's the recipe:
<snip>
> Both lspci and lspci -n produce no output.

lspci won't produce any output unless you have a (somewhat rare) PCI I/O
board in the machine.  SBUS device info can be found (assuming that
openpromfs is mounted on /proc/openprom) under /proc/openprom/sbus*/

Pat
--
Purdue University ITAP/RCS        ---  http://www.itap.purdue.edu/rcs/
The Computer Refuge               ---  http://computer-refuge.org