Re: unable to boot on the netinst CD

Hi,

I downloaded the Woody ISO, boot it, install it, upgrade to latest
stable, and it works like a charm ! I don't have anymore
'hda:end_request:', only few "Unimplemented SPARC system call 188"
which seems to be harmless from what I've read, and a complain about
being unable to sync system clock with hardware clock.
Thanks for your help, and for pointing me to the Woody iso.

--
Webzine Rock : http://www.w-fenec.org/