Re: Problem with network booting of an IPX

Florian Heimgaertner wrote:
wolfdieter.schmidt@arcor.de wrote:

with sarge I just see Illegal instruction :-(
[...] I could boot woody from the floppy, no problem so far, except
that I cannot update. There is always an error during the update
when replacing libc.

According to the release notes, sun4c is no longer supported in sarge.

I really tried to understand that paragraph over and over:

And look at the table above, I see sun4cdm
So, I really thought it is supported.

Q: Did I detect a documentation bug?

BTW: This machine has that 'famous' Weitex booster CPU, so it runs
with unbelievable 40 MHz instead of the usual 20 ;^)

But perhaps you could try this:

Yep, and thanks to Juri!