FC-AL driver support

Hello.

I have a Sun Enterprise 3500 which uses FC-AL for its internal storage. I note by this thread back in April:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-sparc/2005/03/msg00094.html

that perhaps some work was being done to get FC-AL working under Debian. I'm curious if there has been any progress in this area? I'd be more than willing to try various kernels. I have four processor Enterprise 450 which works great with 2.6.11 and would like to dump Solaris if possible.

Alternatively, does anyone know if any of the BSDs have support for both SMP and FC-AL devices?

Mike Mascari