Re: fc-al and A5000

Yep, I've been given access to an e4500 with a T3 array. So far, I've only
been able to try the drivers that are currently available. I've gone back
to 2.2.4 where socal first appeared, and still can't get things working. I
can only get the socal driver to recognize the live port. Proc shows that
the device (this T3) failed to respond, usually with a RJT.

Haven't gotten beyond that yet. I'm in the middle of buying a new house,
so I wont have time to work on this for another week or two. I do intend
to get it working though.

If anyone has information they want to dump on me about their experience
in this driver and trying to get this working, please do so. I'm going
into it blind, without any docs, and no reference point for a working
system.

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/