Re: My kernel doesn't mount the boot-filesystem

Jurij,

thank you for your kind help. I adjusted the /etc/fstab as you said and my
filesystems now get mounted. But the next problem has been waiting around the
corner - booting still doesn't  succeed. I must read now some relevant HOWTOs
and I try to isolate the error or even better to solve it.

Cheers
Friedhelm