Re: Re: fast data access mmu miss after harddisk upgrade

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005, Martin wrote:
On Fri, 2005-04-22 at 08:28, Andreas Rother wrote:
[skip]
I think I'll clear the new disk again and do a fresh install of debian
sarge onto that new disk. Maybe that helps...
If not then I would have htought it would be worth filing a bug report.

Cheers,
- Martin

This is a pretty old heisenbug, which cannot be reproduced reliably (except on SunFire 280R). It has been reported numerous times before, both on this list and in BTS. See bugs #267428, #299043, #301503 and probably others.

Best regards,

Jurij Smakov                                        jurij@wooyd.org