Re: Problem with /tmp d-i BUG?

Uwe A. P. Wuerdinger schrieb:
Joey Hess schrieb:

Uwe A. P. Wuerdinger wrote:

[-snip-]

Ok forget my first mail it was only the dieing HDD alle the
stuff is working now as expected

And on other thing mkfs -t fstype gives only a not found.

What fstype?

ext2 and ext3 haven't tried anything else but that was most likely
the disk as well. I'll know for sure in the next hour and write a follow up to this mail.

Just teste that again with reiserfs as well but it's still only
-bash: mkfs: command not found

Any idea about that?

greets Uwe

my short summery at this point netinstall with a 2.6 netboot.img
works very well for a normal installation on Sun Blade 100
ther's only one little issue with the displayed menu.
That's the framebuffer problem others have seen before but
solaris always did that to me when installing machines via
serial links (vt100) so I'm kinda used to it ;-)

With the netinst cd I don't get over the keyboard selection

Thanks for all your work d-i team

Note: I'll play with LVM and RAID in d-i on sunday (hopefully) and report back to the list(s)

greets Uwe
--
Jetzt will man das Internet nicht einfach ein paar Leuten wie der IETF
überlassen, die wissen, was sie tun. Es ist zu wichtig geworden. - Scott Bradner