On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 16:59:49 -0500
Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> wrote:

> Mark Brown wrote:
> > Me too, probably.  I'd managed to completely miss the call for help in
> > the last status updates (looking at the announcement I must've started
> > skimming well before the call for help in the kernel section).
> >
> > Outside of the kernel what areas need attention for SPARC?
>
> We seem to have some serious problems with d-i on newer sun systems
> (such as sun blades). Keyboard doesn't work, CD may not work. This may
> or may not be a kernel problem.
>
> Just one thing I happen to know of.

Which exact blade models?  My SB1500 is my main workstaion and besides
that (fixed) clock probing issue, the machine works flawlessly.  There
are minor ATI Radeon xfree86 driver issues, which I'll submit fixes for,
but simply using "fbdev" as the driver works perfectly fine and works around
those problems.

Also, my CDROM and USB keyboard worked fine.

I have a SB100 and a SB1000 here as well for testing and fixing such
problems.  The only thing really missing from my arsenal are SB150
and SB2500.  I'd accept donations of either for sparc64 support purposes
(hint hint) :-)