Jurij Smakov a écrit :
A few DDs who are most probably interested in keeping the sparc port up and running are Joshua Kwan, Andres Solomon, Blars Blarson and Ben Collins.

I don't know what I can do to help, but I am also interested in keeping the sparc port up (I own a sparc machine and I am a DD).

One third of my packages uploads are sparc ones, the two others beeing hppa and mips. I don't do any i386 uploads since the first rumors of the SCC plan.

Aurelien

--
  .''`.  Aurelien Jarno             | GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73
 : :' :  Debian GNU/Linux developer | Electrical Engineer