AW: d-i: creating RAID during installation

Hi,

unfortunately this didn't work!

I formatted one disk with "linux auto raid" partitions and then started to install a new system on that disk.
d-i again did not recognize the raid partitions as raid partitions and I couldn't set up a raid during the installation.
I'll install the system and setup the raid afterwards...

:-(
d.