Qmail

Is anyone successfully using qmail on a 64bit Sun, or more specifically,
a Sun Ultra 10?

I've tried both netqmail and qmailrocks.org. I can't get smtp-auth to
work in netqmail and qmailrocks fills my logfiles with "free(): invalid
pointer 0xeffff910!" errors. Also doing things like enabling queue-extra
in netqmail cause the same "free()" errors. I'm guessing the problem is
related to the 64bit OS, but I'm not positive.

If anyone here is using it and could give me some tips on which patches
they're using and how they configured it, it would be most helpful.

TIA,
Jacob