Re: Serial Port problem on Ultra 2....

I attempted to reconfigure (dpkg-reconfigure) setserial but no matter what I
selected, I get the same error

dpmod: *** unresolved symboles in lib/modules/2.4.18/kernel/fs/binfmt_elf.o

anyone have thoughts?

mark

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 2:10:05 -0400, mark acierno wrote
(in message <2IdUV-5W5-1@gated-at.bofh.it>):