Re: cfdisk on sparc?

On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 11:43:42 -0400
"Nick Smith" <nick@computernick.com> wrote:

> Is there a cfdisk "like" program out there for sparc? I really just
> have a hard time using fdisk, its kinda complicated to use, and cfdisk
> made It so easy.

An apt-cache search reveals there's a version of 'parted' for Sparc.
I've never used it, but the people I know that have say it's a lot
easier than fdisk. It claims to be able to resize partitions as well as
add/delete them.

'apt-get install parted' should get it for you.

HTH,
Jacob

--
GnuPG Key: 1024D/16377135

Random .signature #11:
Linux -- Have you administered a real OS today?