FW: cfdisk on sparc?

Is there a cfdisk "like" program out there for sparc? I really just have a
hard time using fdisk, its kinda complicated to use, and cfdisk made It so
easy.

Thanks

nick

--
ComputerNick a.k.a. Nick Smith
Email - Nick@ComputerNick.com

|> ret = do_actions((curr | FREE_SPEECH) & ~(NEW_COPYRIGHT_LAW | DRM |