Re: Unidentified subject!

Am Do, den 02.09.2004 schrieb Dieter Jurzitza um 23:07:
> Hi Merdad,
> I use successfully U100 Promise controllers

I am using a IDE Promise
Ultra 133 Tx2 price was here about
on the chip is written PDC20269 (it is also called in the kernel)
This works really nice here for me as module on one machine and as
compiled in on an other. kernel is 2.4.26.

>  on my U60 Machine. However, I do
> not know whether the U450 is a PCI-Bus system. If yes, try any Promise
oh i think there are some(less then 5) controllers from promise wich
dont work.