Re: Unidentified subject!

Hi Merdad,
I use successfully U100 Promise controllers on my U60 Machine. However, I do
not know whether the U450 is a PCI-Bus system. If yes, try any Promise
controller you can access - they ought to work.
Let me know if you need further information.
Take care

Dieter

Am Donnerstag, 2. September 2004 22:16 schrieb Merdad Akyol:
 Hi everyone,

> I finally managed to get our Enterprise Ultra 450 up and running, but now I
***

                                \

if you really want to see the pictures above - use some font
with constant spacing like courier! :-)