Re: Sun Ultra Enterprise 2 2.6.x Kernel Issues

fbbbdyc> 2.6.6 and 2.6.7 work, except for my Type 5 keyboard. I included type 5
fbbbdyc> and input core support, and the serial chip and keyboard/mouse get
fbbbdyc> detected properly. The system remains accessible over SSH.

Does the network work too? I have trouble with onboard NIC in UE2 in 2.6
kernels (haven't tried 2.6.8), it causes a hang.

It might be my kernel config, if someone has hme network working with
UE2 in SMP mode, would you please send your .config to me (or tell that
stock debian config works).

--
Meelis Roos