Re: initrd testing

For what it's worth, I get the same thing reported earlier when trying this image on my Ultra 5:

NET4: Unix domain sockets 1.0/SMP for Linux NET4.0.
RAMDISK: Couldn't find valid RAM disk image starting at 0.
Freeing initrd memory: 1442 freed
cramfs: wrong magic
sh-2021: reiserfs_read_super: can not find reiserfs on ramdisk(1,0)
Press L1-A to return to the boot prom

Joshua Kwan wrote:

Updated images with this second.b are at

http://june.voxel.net/~joshk/d-i/images/2004-05-15

Remember, the images from gluck.debian.org don't contain a patched
kernel or second.b.