Re: initrd testing

Joshua Kwan (joshk@triplehelix.org) wrote:
> On Sat, May 15, 2004 at 06:46:50AM -0400, Ben Collins wrote:
> > Ok, there's a new second.b on sparc-boot.org/pub/testing/. Give that a
> > shot.
>
> Updated images with this second.b are at
>
> http://june.voxel.net/~joshk/d-i/images/2004-05-15
>
> Remember, the images from gluck.debian.org don't contain a patched
> kernel or second.b.

I tried this image but I got the same result as described in the message from
this morning.  Could this be related to having an SMP system?

Interesting side note: Gentoo 2004.0 is working perfectly on this machines,
but Gentoo 2004.1 not.  The same situation as with the d-i: beta3 worked but
beta4 doesn't.

Thanks,
Ardo
--
Ardo van Rangelrooij                                     Debian XML/SGML Group
<ardo@debian.org>              <debian-xml-sgml-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>