Installing Sun Sparc Ultra 10

Hello,

   I'm trying to install debian on Sun Sparc Ultra 5. The installation of
the base system went fine (network, file system, etc). But I needed to
put a second network card in the Sun station. This is were I started to
get some problems.
When I do lspci :

00:00.0 Host bridge: Sun Microsystems Computer Corp. Ultra IIi
00:01.0 PCI bridge: Sun Microsystems Computer Corp. Simba Advanced PCI
Bridge (rev13)
00:01.1 PCI bridge: Sun Microsystems Computer Corp. Simba Advanced PCI
Bridge (rev13)
01:01.0 Bridge: Sun Microsystems Computer Corp. EBUS (rev 01)
01:01.1 Ethernet controller: Sun Microsystems Computer Corp. Happy Meal
(rev 01)
01:02.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc 3D Rage Pro 215GP
(rev5c)
01:03.0 IDE interface: CMD Technology Inc PCI0646 (rev 03)

So this is clear, my network card (based on realtek 8139 chipset) is not
even detected when probing the pci slots ...

My question is : Are standard network cards compatible with Sparc Ultra 5 ?

Maybe its only the PCI Riser that is not working. How could i check that ?
What could i do to make this card work ... ?

I have another problem, when installing i allways get this error :
cannot create /proc/sys/kernel/modprobe noexistant
Why ? ( my partitions are good I think )

Thanks

mico