Re: Sarge sparc netinstall rc2 bugs report

Hi Juri,
I successfully ran 2.4.26, 2.4.27 and 2.4.28 on a U60 - 360 SMP (512MB of
ram). Apart from 2.4.28 with it's well known XFree problem I did not find any
issues so far.
However,  the installer I used is somewhat older - I used to install sarge in
July / August timeframe and I am sure that there were different settings at
that time.
What I can offer is a functional kernel if Fred is interested - however, I
will not be back in office before January, 9th, so, if the issue still exists
until then send me a mail on DJurzitza@HarmanBecker.com. Maybe there is
something messed up in the .config file - but it is hard to track down from
home. Give me a note if I can help.
Take care

Dieter Jurzitza

                                \

if you really want to see the pictures above - use some font
with constant spacing like courier! :-)