Ultra 30 Sarge boot problem

Hi,

As mentioned before, I'm having problems booting Sarge.  Jurij
Smakov asked me to check devalias in openprom.  I did this and found
the following:

disk and disk0 both point to ..../scsi@3/disk@0,0
linux points to ..../scsi@3/disk@0,0e (note the 'e' at the end)

When SILO tries to boot on power-up, it fails.  This is because the alias
appears to be incorrect.  When I type boot disk, Sarge springs to life :-)
).  Red Hat 6.2 didn't seem to have a problem with this, but Sarge
seems to.  Does anybody know how I can change this?  Would I have
to manually point the linux label to the disk path that works, or perhaps
something completely different?

Thanks for your anticipated help.

Chris.

--